Veterans County Service Office
Assists veterans and /or veteran's families in filing claims with the Veterans Administration to obtain VA Compensation, Education, Healthcare, Pension, VA Home Loans and VA Death Benefits.
Can also assist veterans and/or veteran's families in obtaining military records.
Directions from I-40
- Take the Cookeville/Sparta exit 287
- Go north on Jefferson Ave for approx. 2 miles to Courthouse square
- Turn left on East Spring St/Hwy 70 for 3 blocks
- Located at corner of Fleming Street and East Spring Street (90 E Spring St)
- Veterans Memorial Building, office on the right when entering building
Useful links for Veterans
Pleural Mesothelioma Center
Military veterans, especially ones who served in the U.S. Navy, were unnecessarily exposed to asbestos during their service, placing them at risk for developing pleural mesothelioma. Learn more about how veterans were exposed and benefits that can help today.
Tennessee Department of Veterans Services
Tennessee Department of Veterans Services provides resources and services to assist Veterans it the state of Tennessee.
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Provides detailed information on claims submission, appeals and local VA contact information.
Veterans Benefits Administration
Veterans Benefits Administration provides financial and other forms of assistance to Veterans.
Links for 2016 Military Care Packages