Responsible for maintaining, and supporting the Putnam County’s Technology Infrastructure, Users and associated network segments.
Pay Range – $18,000 to $20,000 depending on experience and education
• Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
• Respond to user queries either in person or over the phone.
• Respond to email messages for users seeking help.
• Walking users through problem-solving process.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
• Install computer peripherals for users.
• Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
• Gain feedback from customers.
• Run reports to determine issues that continue to occur.
• Maintain efficiency & integrity of the network.
• Analyze and isolate issues.
• Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to users.
• Evaluate and modify system's performance.
• Identify user needs.
• Maintain integrity of the network.
• Ensure network connectivity throughout the County’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
• Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
• Maintain network servers such as file servers, VPN gateways, and intrusion detection systems.
• Maintain A/V equipment such as Projectors, Flat Screen TV’s, Etc...
• Other jobs as directed
Must have knowledge of the following:
• Windows 10, 7; HP, Brother Printers, switches, phones, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
• Must have good driving record
• Must be able to pass background check
• Must be willing to work Nights, Weekends and Holidays
You can mail or drop off resume to:
Putnam County Technology Department
700 County Services Dr.
Cookeville, TN 38501
Email to email@example.com
Resume deadline is Friday, July 28th at 4pm