The Putnam County Solid Waste Department includes a Recycling Center, Transfer Station, Landfill, and nine Convenience sites.
Helpful Information from this Department:
- Commercial waste goes to Transfer Station.
- General public waste goes to Convenience Sites.
- Construction, demolition,yard waste (brush) and all tires(off the rim) go to the Landfill
- Paint recycling goes to the Dacco Quarry Site (only) on Tuesday and Saturdays from 10:30 am to 6:30 p.m.
- Convenience Sites are open from 6:30 a.m. until 6:30 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays,Wednesdays,Fridays, and Saturdays.
- 3:30 p.m. is the cut off time for unloading at the Transfer Station and Landfill.
"Reduce,Reuse , and Recycle to keep a great place to live cleaner and greener for generations to come."