Assist veterans, surviving spouses, and veteran families in filing claims with the Veterans Administration to obtain VA Healthcare, Compensation, Pension, Survivor Benefits, Burial Benefits and more.
Can also assist in obtaining military records and discharges from Tennessee state records or the National Archives.
Directions from I-40
- Take exit 283 toward Tennessee Ave
- Turn on Tennessee Ave toward US-70N E/W Broad St
- In 3.1 miles turn right onto US-70N E/W Broad St
- Veterans Service Office building will be on the right in 0.8 miles
- Veterans Service Office entrance is the rightmost door in the front of the building
Military veterans, especially ones who served in the U.S. Navy, were unnecessarily exposed to asbestos during their service, placing them at risk for developing pleural mesothelioma. Learn more about how veterans were exposed and benefits that can help today.
Tennessee Department of Veterans Services
Tennessee Department of Veterans Services provides resources and services to assist Veterans it the state of Tennessee.
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Provides detailed information on claims submission, appeals and local VA contact information.
Veterans Benefits Administration
Veterans Benefits Administration provides financial and other forms of assistance to Veterans.